A community project? What can I contribute?
- build the mount version without the physical universal joint for yourself or whoever
- develop mechanics to gear and drive the axes
- develop software or electronics (BLDC motors are cool!)
- share your questions, suggestions and of course your experience!
- spread the word, endorse this project
- sponsor this project with money or useful encoders, electronics, motors
Sending money is simple enough and really helpful to compensate for the time that we already spent. And it is very helpful to build and test new designs to improve further. If you are a developer of electronics and software I can help you to adapt and test your product.